Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rain, Rain

It has been such a rainy weekend. Friday night, rain. Saturday, it was nice all day. Then, rain. This morning, on & off rain. Yesterday, Erik went surfing and I did some cleaning, then went downtown. I had a few things I wanted to get for Christmas gifts. I'd rather make the downtown trip before the madness begins but I prefer to do everything else online.

It was fine down there except for when I came out of the mall and it was pouring rain. I didn't even have a jacket with me! Oh well, I ran across the street and hopped on the bus to come home. I got SOAKED as I sprinted one block from the bus to the house. Then, it started to thunder & lighten! It was crazy. That never happens here.

Despite the rain, we had plans to go out & celebrate our friend Kelsey's birthday! First stop was Medjool in the Mission. Then, we went next door to Lazlo.

Kelsey & her husband, Sean

Me, Betsy, & Erik

Erik & the birthday girl!

Betsy, Kelsey, Tiffany, & Me

No comments: