Thursday, November 11, 2010

Walking The May


Well, I've been doing something different this week. I've been going home at lunch to walk Evie. It seems a little crazy but it's working out.

Ever since our schedule change, I have been feeling so bad that Evie is home alone for so long. I tried to contact a dog walker that was recommended to me but this girl is not very responsive. If she can't be responsible with calling me, how will she be with my dog?

So, I have been going home at lunch. I'm not sure I can do it every day but when I can, I will. It's a quick trip but I take the bus home(20 min), walk Evie(20min), then hop on the bus back to work(2omin). Essentially, I am actually taking a lunch break. That seems like something that people look down upon but I don't care. I'm happy to come in early or leave late if it means Evie doesn't have to hold it alllllll day.

Plus, it's nice to get out mid-day, see the dog, & stop home!

No comments: