Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mid Week Report

Things are going great over here and Evie is doing so well. She is walking on her leg and she is starting to become our Evie girl again. She is walking on her leg like she did pre-injury! She wants to be outside and run, which she cannot do for 8 weeks. She wants to play in the house, but she can't do her usual tugging games.

Yesterday, I put her in the kitchen with her little rug, bed, blanket, and her cone. She wasn't too thrilled about that. I had to be at work all day so she was so happy to see me and get that cone off. I should've taken a picture. hah

Last night, we had Fajita burgers that were easy to make. I had a rough idea of what to put in them thru Rachel Ray, but here is what I did:
  • Ground Turkey
  • Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
  • A couple drops of Frank's Hot Sauce
  • Finely chopped red onion
  • Finely chopped yellow pepper
  • Finely chopped cilantro
  • Melt cheddar on top
  • Serve with wheat bun and homemade fries
I had some work to do last night at home and Erik had hockey. Evie was happy to snuggle up on the couch and watch TV.

We are excited because we are going to Lake Tahoe on Friday!! We rented a little house for the weekend and cannot wait to get away!!!!!! We are going to try paddle boarding which should be super fun too :-)

No comments: