Sunday, March 15, 2009

Anxiety


So, the entire time we were in CT, I had a stomachache. I would eat and get the stomache. I thought it was the food I was eating but I think I know what it really is. It is anxiety. I was worrying that our house was burning down in SF or the dog was getting hurt at camp. I was worried about seeing everyone in CT and having everything go well & get to do everything we wanted to do. It was a lot I was thinking about.

I ended up cutting out going down to meet someone for lunch and stop over someone else's house because I literally just needed to lay there and do nothing. I don't know what to do really - Maybe visit a meditation center and learn how to get centered or get a Xanex perscripton?? Something has to happen or else I won't be able to go away.

No comments: