Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To Row?


I have been interested in rowing for a long time. Unfortunately, I went to a college that did not offer rowing as a sport or else I may have joined. I have looked up clubs in the past and found some but they were always expensive and required 6am lessons.

Well, now that I have this anxiety all the time about everything, Erik said I need an outlet to get rid of it. I thought again, about rowing. There is just something about being on the water, gliding along, and doing the same motion over and over that seems peaceful.

I emailed a club I found and they have a novice clinic on 4/12. I am going to go.

2 comments:

Taralyn said...

awesome! i've been wanting to take lessons for some time now - philly has a huge rowing contingency. but with exams and vacations and what not, i have never been able to fit it in. good luck!

Moonlady said...

sounds like fun - but don't you need muscles like popeye ?