Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Realization

I have come to a realization that if I reduce the amount of things I have to worry about, I won't worry as much. For example(these are just 2):

Worry:
My teeth - the grinding, the gums, etc.
Solution:
The mouthguard, flossing, and NOT DRINKING SODA. Did you know soda takes the enamel off your teeth? I am on Day 3 of no soda and I feel fine. I have been drinking seltzer water with lemon and it's good!

Worry:
Not working out, getting heart disease, getting fat
Solution:
Workout. You know that I say I am lazy and am constantly printing out the gym schedules and not going. I am going for a week and stopping. So, since I like to have my systems in place - I need a system. Why can't I get up at 530am and go to the gym for an hour? Because I'm tired? I would feel better, get it out of the way, and be happier. If Kate Gosselin can do it, I can do it.

4 comments:

KMV said...

maybe we need more motivation. a competition for going to the gym - we track when we go, and then the winner gets a prize?

Moonlady said...

working out might relieve you anxiety ...

Moonlady said...

i hated when i misspell things - ' your anxiety '

Taralyn said...

do you have someone who will wake up with you to work out in the morning I get up when I have to meet someone. Otherwise, I'll snooze for 2 hours.