Sunday, March 22, 2009

I like...

Paranormal State better than Ghost Hunters. Probably because PS has Chip Coffey. I just don't like the Ghost Hunters use their equipment to find stuff and don't really interact with any spirits. PS people interact with sprits and Chip knows whats up and tells everyone.

Have you seen the previews for this scary new movie, A Haunting in CT? It is the story of a family in CT who bought a house that used to be a funeral parlor. Well, apparently this happened in the 80's and our pal, Lorraine Warren and her husband investigated & cleansed the house.

I read an article that the family who currently lives in that house is getting a lot of people showing up at their house looking to take pictures.

After watching PS all of the time, I don't feel scared to see this movie. I doubt I'd go to the movies to see it maybe when it comes on DVD around Halloween!

No comments: