Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday

Today was my last day of work for the week. We are going to be on a flight at 6am to go to CT. We will get in around 4pm. I am finishing packing right now. I went to the store to get a few snacks. I didn't take a bag when I left the store across the street so I probably looked like a binge eater since I had goldfish, chex mix, etc. oh well.

I am reading this book right now, Tweak. If you remember, I loved the book Beautiful Boy. Well Tweak is written by the son's view of his addiction. Beautiful Boy was the father's story of his son's addiction. It is really really crazy what this kid goes through. I cannot ever imagine living like this - just living to get high and doing anything to get drugs.



Well, I am sitting her blogging instead of going to the get the laundry. I am also watching Dancing With the Stars. I am rooting for Shawn Johnson, US Olympic Gymnast.

OK have a good week!

No comments: