Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday

Today, I did 4 parties at the gym. They were all good except for one party, these two kids were out of control & had to be separated. Oh well. Whenever I go to Weddings, I realize what I do & do not want at my wedding. Being at the gymnastics parties and being around all those parents, makes me realize what I do not want to be like as a parent.

Parents cannot say 'no' or 'too bad' to their kids. For example, The gym is in a huge warehouse. The ceilings are like 50 ft high or something. When your kid lets the balloon go to the ceiling, too bad, because he's not getting it back. Parents ask us, can you get it down. We say, unfortunately - no. And, they get sort of mad. Like we are lying to them or something. You should just tell your kid, no, its too bad you let it go.

No comments: