Monday, March 2, 2009

Rain Rain


It is raining today, again. It IS the rainy season so we will be dealing with this for the rest of the month. Thank God we do not have the snow like the rest of the country. I want to move somewhere where there's minimal elements. Maybe San Diego. Warm, Sunny.

Tonight is Bachelor Finale. Can't wait. I just went to the dentist to get my mouth guard adjusted since I am taking it out in the middle of the night! I had to walk in the rain, to the dentist & back. I stopped & got a white chocolate mocha though and that made things better.

I have a good lunch too. Salad with butter lettuce and lemon pepper tuna. I love butter lettuce. Oh and my fave dressing - 4 Seasons. You know, that stuff you make at home. So good. No soda. I went 2 days w/o soda then 2 days with soda.

No comments: