Friday, June 12, 2009

Carvel


So, last night, I watched Unwrapped on Food Network. It was all about summer treats from how they make cotton candy to the world's largest ice cream cake made by Carvel.

Carvel. I love Carvel. We don't really have Carvel in N. CA. There used to be one in Berkeley but it's closed. So, I found one about 45 min away. And, I am going.

Amy and I are going to drive down there tonight. Thankfully, they close at 10pm. I am going to get a LARGE cup with bday cake and choc chip ice cream, and get a milkshake for Erik, and get saucers for the house. I will leave there with a stomachace but I don't care!!

Carvel, here we come!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

MMmmmmm...Carvel. That pic looks like the Carvel in the Milf.

We don't have Carvel in VT, but they do sell the ice cream cakes at Shaw's.

Krissy said...

I think I would not be able to live w/out Carvel & Dairy Queen...I would be lost in life! I totally think you are being 100% rational driving 45 mins. to get your Carvel!