Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday

You know how you have a crappy night & wake up and are like, please just get me through this day. You visualize being home after work doing nothing in sweats with a glass of wine. Well, today was one of those days. I didn't sleep that well. I was doing work, thinking about work, the dog was barking, making a nest with her blanket on the bed, and Erik came home from hockey at 1am.

I woke up on my own at 530 and laid there dozing until 630. At the bus stop for 730. At work 8am. At the client for 9am. But, by noon - i was like, man, this crappy day is 1/2 way over.

This crap day ended great. Betsy, Amy & I along with a few of Amy's friends(who are very fun) went to Trivia night which was fun. A few beers & a few laughs is a great way to end the day.

Tomorrow....work, work, work and a team lunch at this great place, One Market. Team lunch = the 3 of us. We already are discussing, wine, drinks, or SHOTS to top off this week.

I am already looking at the menu & these items look DELISH!

Dungeness Crab Cakes
saffron aioli

Steamed Petrale Sole
jasmine, almonds, muscat gelée 18.50

No comments: