Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good week

This week is a good one so far. On Monday, Betsy came over for tacos. I looooove taco night. I tried to watch Bachelorette but I really cannot stand this season. It's so ridiculous. Not that every season of this show isn't, but this one is just sort of slow & boring. Plus, the guys are whiners.

Anyway, last night, Erik had an 8pm hockey game. Betsy went too and we watched one of his teammates kids during the game. The kids are 2 and 4 and very cute. Actually here is a pic of them.


After that, we went out for a few drinks. I am glad I am working from home today b/c I got to sleep in! It's Wednesday & I am already thinking about the weekend. I saw on Jimmy Fallon last night - he was like, well Tuesday is over so what's up for the weekend? I guess I am not the only one who thinks like that!

No comments: