Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday

Yesterday was a productive day. I got my hair cut. I am trying to grow it but since I can wear it straight or curly I have to get layers in there so I don't look crazy with my curly hair. Evie also went to the vet to get her butt squeezed. haha. That is gross but that is what I say to her.

What a good girl sitting & waiting patiently.

Wimbledon was on yesterday and we watched Andy Roddick WIN. Maybe this is his year to win Wimbledon although I don't think he can get past Federer, ever.


Here is Evie sleeping on me of course, during tennis.

Then, we tried a new restaurant:


I had a $25 gift card, that I paid about $1 for, from restaurant.com. We wanted to go for appetizers and small plates. This place was a disappointment. The online menu was not accurate for what they had to serve. They did not have the full wine list and only served certain small plates each night. Oh well, we tried some place new. We won't go back though. We had tuna tartar, crab cakes, mushroom risotto, and calamari.

Finally, we came home and watched MILK. I fell asleep half way through(as opposed to within the first 5 mins) so I will finish it today. Seems appropriate since it's Pride weekend!

No comments: