Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday

On Friday, I did some errands and cleaning. I went to the library. I got 6 books out. A little excessive but I'd rather have a bunch and read & renew them rather than go back every 2 weeks. I was on the elevator in the library and this old guy (who looked like Uncle Lewis from Ntnl. Lampoon Christmas) said to me "You're going to burn your eyes out reading all those books!"
He even sounded like Uncle Lewis "The Blessing!"

Anyway, I also went to gap and got 2 pairs of jeans for $20 each. One pair was long but they fit well, so I will get them tailored. Then, Evie and I went down to Target & BBB. We got a new shower caddy thing and cleaning stuff we needed. Our tub is clogging. I poured like 1/2 the bottle of liquid plummer down there and it still isn't clear. We'll try it again or end up asking for a plumber to come out.

No comments: