Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Foggy

It is gray, foggy, & windy here today. I need new sneakers to run in. My sneakers are so muddy and flat from using them to walk the dog. I found my sneakers on Amazon with a $20 discount. Score!

I am getting so excited because in about 2 weeks, we will be in SEATTLE!! I am putting together an itinerary. I cannot wait to be with everyone and see new places and take a ton of pictures and eat great food. We will be there for the 4th of July which will be great.

Last night for dinner, I had sole, brussel sprouts, and polenta. A)I've never cooked polenta before and B)Everytime I cook fish in a pan on the stove, it falls apart. I have to look up ways to cook both so they are better next time. On another note, Evie looooves this dinner. I didn't know she liked b-sprouts but I gave her one and she devoured it.

No comments: