Friday, June 5, 2009

You've been served

I went to court today after work & asked the Clerk to mail the claims forms to the Dog Bite #1. If he doesn't return the certified mail card, he is considered 'not served'. So, lets hope he checks his damn mail & sends in the card. However, I did see him today. I followed him. I sprinted up a hill to find him. I saw him going into a house up the street. However, not sure if it is his or his lady friends. Plus, its an apt bldg and I have no clue what one they are in. No names on the mailboxes. Oh and I am trying to find out where he lives in case he doesn't check his mail & get served. Our other option is to get Erik to serve him. We saw him and his friend across the street last week. If we see them again, Erik is going to run out there and hand him the papers. Dramatic!

No comments: