Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday


Today was so busy. Since I basically went to bed at 730 last night, I was wide awake at 7am. So, I got up. I was organizing and made dinner for the night. Then, I went down to the gym and did 4 parties. It was so hot down there. Plus, all those sweaty kids touching me - I was dying for a shower when I got home.

First though, I went to the Safeway right near the gym to pick up some groceries. Then, I had to stop at Kohls' to return 2 things. Then, I went to Petco for dog food. Then, to Target for rawhides because you can get 4 for $6 rather than 1 for $5 at Petco. Then, I went home.

I took Evie out where she saw her friends Fred, Ollie & Texas. Fred's mom has a chucker and was throwing the ball for Evie. Of course, she was fetching the ball. If I was holding that thing, she would ignore me. We also saw a 5 mo old Frenchie. I adore frenchies & so does Evie. No matter how small they are, she just loves them. She looked like that dog in the picture.

And, so now I am closing out the weekend with Gilmore, dinner, and a glass of wine. And, here we go again.

2 comments:

KMV said...

I think Evie needs a little sister!

Heather M said...

No way. she would be so jealous. Plus the psychic told me she wants to be an only child