Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day

Well after 3 fun days, we spent Labor Day relaxing. My family went to Erik's house for a great lobster dinner. My flight was bright & early the next day but the great part about flying West is that you get in so early! We picked Evie up at camp by noon and she was so happy to come home!

SF NEEDS a Dunkin Donuts. I ate so much of it. I ate bagels, coffee, and donuts. I rarely eat donuts but they are so good at DD.


Eating a donut

Awwwww yeah. Iced Coffee

Glazed Munchkins.

So, we said farewell to the East Coast. Surprisingly, I did not cry. I think it is because we will see my Dad for Thanksgiving and be home again for Christmas. We left CT almost 2 yrs ago for SF. I can't believe it's been nearly 2 years. We left to go live somewhere else & try something new. However, we will eventually move back to the East Coast. It is where all of our friends and family are. When I am home, I feel full. Loved & happy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We'll be home for Christmas too!!!