Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday


Happy Fall/Watch Hocus Pocus/Decorate the House/Welcome October Day!! Yes, today is the day that I decorate the house & watch Hocus Pocus. I am making Pumpkin Bread tonight too. I hope Evie understands that she needs to sit still and watch the movie.



In other news, I rejoined the gym and actually went today at lunch. It was nice to be back. I know I am lazy and complain and dont want to go but you know what, too bad. I rejoined because I am almost 30. I am not getting younger. I don't want to get heart disease. Or have a stroke. I want to be strong & healthy for many many years to come. So, this is a commitment I am making.

Well, if you are watching HP tonight....Enjoy!

3 comments:

Taralyn said...

My friend and I started this thing where we have to go to the gym or you get yelled at by the other person. Not sure why, but it's freaking working! I'm on my 3rd week (first week was a half week, but last week and this week are full) of going 5 times a week. And my actual motivation is telling him I went. Don't know how long it will last as a motivator, but I'll take it.

Also I'm stealing HP + pumpkin bread tomorrow from you and I'm adding a crockpot recipe of potroast with cranberry sauce & potatoes to ring in fall! Would have done it tonight, but I was busy at the Phils as they clinched the NL East :)

(I guess I should email you if I have this much to say)

JeanineIrene said...

The bewitching hour is about to begi-in...perhaps when you are in the middle of an exam and don't know the answer, you can call to your trusty "bo-ook" and it will come and give you the info.

Heather M said...

Nice job on the gym & the crockpot meal!!