Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend

This weekend was so much fun.On Saturday, we dropped Evie at camp and went apple picking. It was so hot out. It must've been 80 in the city and 90 down south. We had to drive south to get the apples. It was definitely NOT like Bishop's or Jones in CT. It was like pick and pay & leave. There was no corn maze or cute shop to buy pies and stuff. Oh well, at least we got the apples.









We picked red delicious, golden delicious & Peppins. I never heard of Peppin apples before!


Erik, hiding behind the trees.



On the way home, we stopped at the one & only ON THE BORDER. I freaking love this place. It reminds me of being at home and I looove it. We stopped for dinner & it made me SO happy!!Of course, I took chips & salsa!! Can't wait for my leftovers.

The Usual - The 3 sauce fajita burrito with just queso.




You would've thought we had never been here before. haha.


Love


Delish



When we got home, we made an apple pie! Then, we played monopoly & watched Ghostbusters. A great way to kick off fall.

1 comment:

Taralyn said...

i'll be doing hocus pocus on thursday since i have phils tickets on wednesday (and yes i stole your sept 30 rule - love it). yay!