Wednesday, September 9, 2009

US Open

We had such a fun trip to CT!! Going home for Labor Day is a perfect time. It's a long weekend so everyone is home. It's warm & sunny. It's the Us Open! We will do it again next year but go for longer.

I flew out on Thursday AM and got to CT around 5pm. My sister picked me up and we drove right to one of my favorite pizza places in New Haven. We met my parents and I stuffed myself with pizza.

On Friday, Kimmy, my Dad, and my Uncle went to the US Open. We got there around 1030 and stayed until 9pm. I love going to day sessions because they last all day & night. So, when you finish watching the day matches, the night ones are on the big screen. So, you get to really see day/night tennis!




Robbie Ginepri.

Kim Clijsters is back

Del Potro



Ferrero.

No comments: