Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend

This weekend we literally did not do anything. We cleaned, did laundry, and watched tennis. Today, more tennis. Studying for a quiz on Tuesday. We had thunderstorms on Sat AM. It was scary. Apparently, that NEVER happens here. We heard thunder in the AM and I ignored it. I got up around 8 and walked Evie. I was outside and saw lightening and a HUGE boom of thunder. We were scared. We basically ran home. Turns out a big transmitter blew up, too. So, we lost power for about an hour. It was exciting for everyone since SF never sees this weather.

Anyway, today, I am feeling depressed & wondering why we live here. It is lonely. After being in CT with friends & family, we are definitely missing it. I know not every weekend will be super fun like last weekend in CT/NY. But, just having the option of being with your friends & family seems fine to me! I don't know....we need a life advisor.

2 comments:

Kittie Flyn said...

Aw, it is tough when your closest friends and family live so far away. No matter how much you like the city, there's no place like home.

KMV said...

I loved Labor Day weekend too, and really miss having you and Erik here.