Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Shooting

Can't remember if I told you guys what that school shooting was all about. Here is the deal. It was NOT like VA Tech by any means. It happened in the parking lot & was an isolated incident. Basically, two groups of guys were in the parking lot arguing. One guy in Group A shot a guy in Group B in the leg. The Guy who got shot ran into school for help. Obviously, the school had to take extreme precaution by evacuating the school, canceling school the next day, and offering counseling to anyone who needed it.

So, my class on Thurs(the day I flew to CT) was canceled. Therefore, I didn't miss class! My class on Tues was 2/3 full. I wonder if it had anything to do with the event last week.

Anyway, I feel safe on campus. I think it was a one time thing.

No comments: