Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NYC

We also went to my favorite place - New York! We all went down and had pizza at John's for lunch. Then, we went & saw HAIR. OMG. I love love loved it. It is a story about a group of teens in the 60's who are anti-war and all about peace & love. Then, one of them gets drafted to the Vietnam War. This was FULL of songs. I love musicals but you know, its usually act, song, act, song. This was mostly song. It was great. I am dying to see it again. If you go see it, beware of cast/audience participationg, nakedness, and being invited on stage at the end!

di


Watch out NY, Time Square has a new cowboy in town


Jess, Me, Marla at pizza




u


After the show, we went to dinner at TAO. It was awesome!







I looooooove new york. I can't wait to live there someday. NY just has a certain smell & energy & feeling about it. Can't wait to go back when we are there for Christmas!

No comments: