Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday

Wednesday is quickly becoming my new favorite day of the week. It is a break in between school days. It is a work from home day. It is a recharge day! Today, I am working from home and have no school. I am doing errands after work and laundry today.

Last night, I had school & we had a quiz. I think I did ok. Literally, the Prof was trying to get through ALL of the joints in the body in 2 hours. He is nuts. He does not let us out until 10:05. At 930, I shut down. At 10, we all start moving around and he says 'We still have 5 minutes!' Seriously last night, he said "We still have 1 and 1/2 minutes left".

They released the name of the girl in the accident. She was 24 and her name is Melissa Dennison. If you google her, you find articles about a Prof Snowboarder from the Tahoe area. I wonder if that was her. I do not think I know who she is. There are flowers & stuff outside. It's just so crazy to me that yesterday all of that happened and today, it's traffic as ususal!

No comments: