Friday, October 2, 2009

Crazy of the Day 2

Now, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by things like this b/c I do live in SF. However, today I was surprised to see a woman who dresses like a man in the locker room at the gym. I saw her walking around with no top on but she came into the bathroom and put a bandage thing around her boobs to flatten them out. She was right next to me at the lockers, when I came back to my locker to get my stuff. She was changing and I saw her very hairy legs. She had short hair and was putting on mens jeans and boxers and stuff so that she looked like a boy. It was just so odd to see. Then, I thought how it must make her feel that she wants to be a man, but has to come into the women's dressing room....The whole thing is so foreign to me but I can imagine that they have to deal with a lot of weird feelings & stereotypes.

No comments: