Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October

Last night, I got everything ready to start October. I decorated, made the pumpkin bread, and "watched" Hocus Pocus. I say 'watched' because in true Heather fashion, I only stayed awake for the first hmmmm 20 min? I last remember seeing when they are all about to go the museum to light the black flame candle. Pathetic, I know! In exciting news, Cristin is coming down this weekend and is sleeping over on Friday. So, I think we may try to actually watch it.

Anyway, here are a few decorations this year!


Leaf bowl w/ candy!



Check out this little cat sitting in the basket on the table. I found him outside in a 'Free Stuff' pile. I just thought it was funny. Maybe he will become a Halloween decorations since he is black.

Web w/ spiders. Guess whose idea this was....ERIK's!!







Feel free to read ghost stories while doing your business.



Evie tried on her costume from last year. She wasn't that happy about it!

No comments: