Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend

This weekend was pretty fun & relaxing. I had the day off on Friday. Saturday morning, I went to the gym to this HARD class. It's weights, punching, kicking, stepping, lunges, squats...but it's good. I can't believe how some people do a class like that for an hour & then get on the elliptical. What are they thinking!Maybe they are in shape & don't think the class is that hard.

Anyyyyway. It was so nice & sunny & warm here on Saturday. We drove down to Pacifica. Erik surfed while I sat on the beach & studied. It was nice out. I was wearing jeans & a sweatshirt but it was fun & cozy. Saturday night, we took Irene, her sister & her Mom to dinner. We brought them to Firenze by Night - a place we love. It was horrible. I feel so bad b/c we pumped the place up big time and then it sucked. Everything was off - it was too loud, hot in there, we had to wait a good 20 minutes to sit. Then, Irene got two dirty glasses. Everyone's food was 'just Ok'. Not a good dinner experience. If it was my first time there, I wouldn't go back. Maybe it is finally time to try one of the other 50 italian restaurants in North Beach.

Today, we went to the Nike Marathon to watch Bailey, Chrissy, and Irene! We waited at Mile 13 to see them. Then, I studied, food shopping, and finished the night by going out for tacos with Betsy.

It was a nice, relaxing weekend!

No comments: