Sunday, October 4, 2009

Parking

When you live in a city, parking is scarce. We are lucky in our area that there is often parking available. However, on the weekends, it gets busy. Especially since that restaurant opened across the street a few mos ago. Annnyyyyway. When living in the city, you just get use to seeing dings on your car, um - your side mirror ripped off, people parked too close, scrape marks on your bumper - you name it.

So, I come home from the gymnastics gym, parallel park and go inside. I think nothing of it. I am sitting on the couch & the blinds are open. I see a guy looking at our car. He is rubbing his head like, oh my god. His girlfriend is out there, too. They are looking at his bumper, our car. I suddenly got really nervous like - omg, did i hit him? no, i know i didn't. Then, a cop drove down the street and the guy walk over to him. I was like in a level 10 freakout. Cop doesn't stop or come over.

Then, I see the guy walk in between my car & his. Basically, I think he thought I parked too close to him and was freaking out. What a loser. Get used to it! People are parked touching me sometimes. I don't call the cops. Can you just imagine what he said to the cop, "Um, someone parked to close to me. Can you do anything?" The cop was probably like, you arent serious, right?

Well, he got in his car & got out. You just do like a 50 point turn & get out. We all do it. Deal with it!!

No comments: