Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday

Today, I went to the gym at lunch. I wanted to get there for kickboxing at 12 but was on a call until 12 so that didn't work. So I still went and ran 2 miles on the treadmill & lifted. It's been a month since I joined the gym and I have been going consistently 3x per week! That is a huge thing for me.

I just think about how I am paying for the gym & don't want to waste money. I also watch Biggest Loser and think if they can do it, so can I. That show is seriously motivating. When I get tired, I think Jillian would scream at me to pick up that weight! Plus, I adopted the sticker reward system(thanks Sarah!). Workout = get a sticker on the calendar. I want that whole calendar filled with stickers!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love the sticker system :)
It works well. My October was a bit pathetic :(