Friday, October 30, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

It's Friday! Woohoo. Halloween weekend! We have some good stuff planned this weekend. Tonight, I am going up to Napa. Betsy's family rented a house up there for a few days so me, her, and her gay boyfriend, Jun are going up. We will just be up for the night & then try to hit 1-2 wineries before we leave around noon tomorrow. It will be fun to get away.

Tomorrow, we are going to a Halloween Party at Bailey's house! She has a roof deck which is awesome so it will be fun. Then, Halloween dinner!! I will tell you all about it on Sunday.

As for my costume, I tried on two from Bailey. They did NOT fit. I wanted to be this cute sailor but the costume was wayyyyy too short. I am going to run up to the costume store on Haight St. in a little bit. I really want to be a girl scout! We'll see.

OK well HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Have fun this weekend!!

No comments: