Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Picking

This weekend, it was so nice out. Warm, sunny. On Friday, I met up with Betsy & some of her friends for drinks & dinner. We were home by 10pm which was awesome since I was exhausted.

Saturday, I went to my gym class and then we went down to Half Moon Bay. We went to the Ararta Farm to get pumpkins. They have a pumpkin maze, too. They also had a haunted barn(no thanks!), hayride, etc. It was fun.

Here are some pics.



Hayride, but we didn't go on


They had some strange pumpkins - white ones


misshaped ones


baby ones


They had little huts made out of corn stalks




They had so much stuff built out of hay. This was a jousting ring!


Joust



Erik eating Pumpkin Ice cream. There was no warm cider or hot chocolate to be found. They had ice cream and a bbq there. That is what you get for pumpkin picking when it is 75 out!


We went into the maze. Omg. It was hard to get out. It was like playing a video game where every path you take is wrong and you hit a dead end.


Look at me. I'm so happy, I'm in a maze


Get me out of here!!


And we made it!


Woohoo! I made it out.


Today, I did gymnastics parties & made cupcakes for Erik's co-workers. Have a good week!

No comments: