Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday

This weekend was so much fun. Cristin & her friend Molly came down on Friday night. We ate, drank, and watched Hocus Pocus and....Sleepaway Camp 2. It is on demand. I saw Sleepaway Camp 1 like 10 years ago. They are so lame but funny.

Anyway, we passed out before Erik came home & he called us old ladies. haha. Ummm true!

Saturday, I had to study for my test and then we went to the Oktoberfest. It was really fun. Here are some pics!





We won sports bottles doing a ring toss & got them filled up.



This was a cute little dancing group



German Band!

Today, I worked at the gymnastics gym. I haven't been there in forever. We haven't had many parties over the summer. It will start to pick up now that it is getting cold out. It was fun to be back.

1 comment:

Taralyn said...

visits to your house include eating and napping. two of my favorite things!