Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boston: Friday

I left last Thursday for Boston and got there around 10pm. It was great to see Kimmy. We just bummed around all weekend but it was fun.

On Friday, we went to my favorite store...Christmas Tree Shops! I got great deals, of course. Such as 160 dog poop bags for $4. I could be on that commercial b/c I truly walk around the store & say 'wow look at this steal', 'oh wow this is so cheap'. haha. I couldn't belive this CTS. It was full of health & beauty stuff. For Milford peeps, it was like Xpect and CTS combined!!

Anyway, we also got yummy pizza for lunch and went to On The Border for dinner. Sooooo good. We also had fun cleaning out Kimmy's closet. Since I had my clean out last week, we did it for her. How funny it was to see her try on stuff she hasn't worn in years!

No comments: