Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday


We went to the vet this morning! Last night, we went to look for a 'happy muzzle' but they didn't fit Evie right. Plus, the woman at the store said that if we truly need one, they will have one for her.

Ok so this AM, we went to our new vet just a few blocks away. We can walk there, which is great. So, of course, I was nervous. I told Evie not to be nervous. We went in and waited. She was great. No shaking like at the other place. Then, we met the vet - a woman named Dr. Hunter. She totally ignored Evie, which is perfect. The first thing I said to her was 'We are very nervous this morning." haha. I'm sure I looked funny saying that. I was sweating. So, she said that we could put the muzzle on Evie just in case. She gave Evie squirt cheese - remember that stuff? Evie ate it off her finger which was good!

She was fine w/ the muzzle on. She was fine with it off. I think that the more we go, the better it will get - for both her and I. They said we can stop by once a week and just come in and get a treat so that Evie associates the Vet with a good thing. I like that idea.

Here's Evie looking pensive after her vet visit. ha

No comments: