Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exciting Trip


I have a bunch of trips I am taking in the next three months but I'm excited to tell you about my trip to.....New Orleans! My college organized a trip for alumni & students to go down to NOLA at the end of May to help rebuild from Katrina. Can you believe that people still are living without a home? Katrina happened a few yrs ago!

Amy & I are both going. We are going a few days early to hang out on Bourbon St and have fun. Then, we meet up with the group on Monday. We work Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm. We will sleep hostel style in bunk beds. We will work all day on the homes. It will be like 85 degrees out. I think we might lose like 10lb that week! haha.

I think it is going to be a great experience & a lot of fun. I booked my flight today. I'm so excited!

No comments: