Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday


Did you watch the Bachelor finale last night? I knew who won b/c I read the spoiler blog RealitySteve.com. This season was just nauseating. Vienna is so annoying & trashy. She is 23, he is 32. This is not going to last.

Anyway, I went crazy last night w/ the laundry. After being away for the weekend & off the schedule, our house was a little messy & the laundry was piled up. Erik cleaned during the day and I did the laundry last night. I even went to the laundromat to wash the comforter.

Well I am back at the gym in the AM. I love going in the mornings rather than at night. Its less busy & there is parking. Plus, it feels SO good to know that at 4pm, I don't have to drag myself to the gym!

I am giving blood today. First time ever. I hope it goes well!

No comments: