Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday

Last night, for Erik's birthday, I took him out for pizza. We wanted to go to this awesome place called Tony's Pizza but it was an HOUR wait. We were in North Beach and there are a ton of Italian restaurants so we found another place. We stopped in at Sodini's and loved it. I felt like we were on Mulberry St in NYC. It's a little, old school, no frills Italian spot. We sat at the bar and had our pizza. It was fun & the food was good.

Today is pretty busy at work. Tonight, I think I'm going to get a spray tan. haha. I love getting them. Tomorrow AM, we are off to Palm Springs. I cannot wait! We are going to fly into LAX and drive out to PS. We are seeing tennis on Fri night and all day Saturday. We're going to go out to eat on Sat night and relax on Sunday. I'm soooooo excited for tennis tomorrow night:

“Hit For Haiti” presented by Oracle and Benefiting the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief & Development Fund – Friday, March 12th, 7:00pm
Past and Present BNP Paribas Open Champions Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, Stefanie Graf, Martina Navratilova, Lindsay Davenport and Justine Henin will “Hit for Haiti” to raise a minimum of $1 Million. Join us this special evening in helping the American Red Cross Help Haiti.

Henin and Davenport are my favorites. Plus, to see Sampras, Agassi, Nadal, Federer together is just epic.

No comments: