Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring

The rain is starting to die down and we are approaching getting back to our normal weather - aka sunny & 65. There are two spring things I want to do: take tennis lessons & get a bike. I have an awesome bike at home but it's going to cost $100 (at least) to ship it. So, I started looking on Craigslist to get a new one. I found one similar to my old bike for $100.

Now, I am, get ready......thinking of riding my bike to work. They raised the bus pass to $60/month. I would probably get to/from work faster than the bus. I don't have to be smashed in the bus with everyone. I rarely have to dress up for work so I'm not worried about biking in a dress. I might even lose a few pounds! We'll see. I will probably get the bike and do some practice rides on the weekends first before I dive in.

Next up is tennis lessons! I am so excited to sign up this weekend. They are thru the Rec Dept and only $20. Can you believe it!? I hope that I can learn enough to play in tournaments with other people at my level. I think that would be so much fun!! Considering how much I love tennis, this will be perfect.

No comments: