Saturday, March 20, 2010

Movie Reviews

Ugh watched two more crappy movies. I am thinking of canceling Netflix again because a)I dont watch the movies fast enough b)all the movies I get, I don't really like c)why spend $10 a month to be disappointed. Do any of you have Netflix & do you likey?

Anyway - The movies were:

The Ugly Truth. Boring. Predictable and Katherine Heigel is so annoying. She is so cocky or something. I don't know what it is.



The Invention of Lying. Ricky Gervais is funny but this was just also boring.

2 comments:

Kittie Flyn said...

I don't care for Katherine Heigel at all. I never liked her on Grey's and it seems her ego has just grown since then. I tried a few of her movies just to see if it was her character on TV but she seems to play the same character in every movie.

Betsy said...

We are netflix #1 customer because we still pay the $12/mo and keep the two movies we have for > 3 months.