Monday, March 15, 2010

Palm Springs: Saturday

On Saturday, we spent alllll day at the tennis center. We saw some great matches!! First up Davydenko. Sadly, he had to withdraw from the competition yesterday because of a broken wrist!



Chillin & watching Kuznetsova who LOST.


It was hot and sunny out!


Kuznetsova serving

Then, we went to watch Roddick/Blake in doubles. This is only their 4th time playing doubles together. We had to wait to get into one of the small stadiums to see them but it was totally worth it. The highlight of my day/life came when I was just 3ft from Andy. Erik was waiting in line to get into the stadium & I walked around the corner to see if there was a shorter line on the other side. As I am walking up, the golf cart with the players pulls up and Andy Roddick got off and was standing right in front of me. I was in shock. If I could function, I wouldve pulled out my camera and been snapping in his face. haha. Ahhhh I love him.




Andy Murray

Andy & James

Roddick Serving. I have like 100 pics of him.






We finished the day watching Nadal play. He won, of course.





Sunset at the stadium

We also saw some awesome people on the practice courts - Dementieva, Del Potro. You could walk right up to the fence.

It was such a great day!!


Afterwards, we had dinner at Circ59 at a resort near by. It was pretty good. Reminded me of the Delano in Miami. Had a huge open pool you could sit by and the doors open in the dining room.

No comments: