Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday

I really am NOT motivated to do any work today. I have a lot to do & don't want to do it. Tonight, I want to go for a long three mile walk with Evie or get a manicure but I also want to get her a muzzle. I don't really want to get her a muzzle, but I have to have a Plan B in case she is too nervous at the vet. But, get this. I had my worries over the new vet and when they called me today to remind me of the appt, they assigned us to the female vet. I think the universe heard me and gave me the female vet to make it easier on us.

So, I think we will go get the muzzle and then go for a walk. And possibly do laundry, my favorite thing to do. Not. And Dancing With The Stars starts tonight. The first few episodes are pretty funny b/c people are nervous and mess up.

I looked at the weather for Boston this weekend and it looks nice - sunny and 50's. Can't wait!

No comments: