Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend

It was good to be home this weekend. My friend Amanda was here on Friday for job interviews so we met up. We did some shopping in Union Square then we walked Evie through Alamo Sq. Then, we went up to Umami for sushi. Soooooo good. The best part was she expensed dinner! haha

On Saturday, we had to go to our storage unit. What a pain to go but we got some more random stuff out of our apt. We also went out to lunch. Then, we went to my friend's fundraiser for her half-marathon. $3 drinks are not bad! Finished the night by getting pizza at Za Pizza. Our first time there & it was pretty good.

Today, I am off to work at the gymnastics gym. This is a short work week for me since I am leaving for Boston on Thurs. Erik is going to Tahoe again & Evie gets to go back to camp!

Unfortunately, I have to have another talk with my boss on Monday. She got herself involved in one of my projects without telling me and messed it up. Now, I have to sit down with her again, and tell her to stay out of my projects. Anyone else see something wrong with telling your boss twice in 6 mos how to work with me? Our director that is above her agrees with me that she needs to stay out of things & has to also talk to her. Unreal.

No comments: