Friday, March 19, 2010

Friiiiiiday

It's Friday & its gorgeous out. It will be in the 70's today & this weekend! Last night, it was so nice out. I took Evie up to Buena Vista park for a hike. She was huffing & puffing. She met a dog and they were running around. Then, we went back to the park near our house and she saw more buddies. We stayed out until the sun started to go down & the mosquitos came out.

Is anyone watching the Real Housewives of New York? They are all so dramatic. Bethenny is over the top this season. She is loud mouthed & thinks she is the cats meow. She has no friends anymore. She is successful in her own right with her books and margarita line but girl, don't step on the people to helped you up to where you are now.

Anyway. I might see an old coworker/friend tonight who is in town interviewing for a new job. She is coming from Arkansas just for the night. I think we might meet up later tonight. I haven't seen her since I left the CT office over 2 yrs ago. Tomorrow, we are going to try to get outside and enjoy the weather! Sunday, I have gymnastics parties. This might be my last time doing parties for awhile. They are really busy in the winter so like Nov - April. Then, no one has parties since it's so nice out.

Hope you have a good weekend!!

No comments: