Friday, April 15, 2011

Ch Ch Changes

Last night, we went to the Little Chihuahua for dinner. The street was having an 'Art Walk' with deals and art in the different small businesess. Turns out, we didn't get anything from the specials at Little Chi. haha. The place was PACKED. We had to wait for a seat. Then, when we got the food, it was just OK. I think that my love affair with the Little Chi might be over. I mean, I used to LOVE it. Now, it's just OK.

In other news, Evie's dog walker & her are not going to work out....Evie is just way too nervous when she comes in the house. She shakes, she is visibly uncomfortable, and that is not how Evie should feel when the dog walker comes. She's not happy about going on the walk.

The underlying issue with Evie is that she wasn't socialized properly. As a puppy, she wasn't - for sure. She isn't around a lot of new people all of the time and is scared of them or as Cesar would say - insecure. SO, she gets insecure & nervous and doesn't know how to act around new people. Whereas, if I got her at 4mos old, I would have brought her around new people all of the time so that she got used to it - fast.

I'm considering calling this Trainer that the Walker recommended to us who deals with dog with fear issues....

Anyway, here's to the weekend! It's Friday and gorgeous out!

No comments: