Thursday, April 7, 2011

First day at the office

I am back in SF. I had a very quick trip to Ohio - a lot of traveling for a short trip. On Monday, I brought Erik to the airport at 6am. Then, I drove myself to the airport at 430am on Tuesday. I arrived in Ohio at 3pm & had a Client dinner at 6pm. I couldn't really sleep on Tuesday night at the hotel, probably due to the time change.

On Wednesday, we were in meetings from 830-230 and then left to go back to the airport. We arrived in SF around 830pm. The ride was pretty bumpy due to strong winds which stunk! I was also late getting Evie but I HAD to get her. I had to see the baby! Oh well, luckily, they were still open and I was able to take her home. She was EXHAUSTED. She had been at camp since Saturday so she was playing hard. I slept well last night but today, I am so tired!

Today is my first day at my new office. I love it! I have an office and I'm in a new neighborhood - a whole new group of people to get to know, new Clients to work on, and a new area to find yummy lunch places! :-)

No comments: