Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday

It is so nice out today! It's in the 60's and sunny. Here's hoping that the pesky rain is behind us!

I went out for a run this AM. I love working out in the morning - its warm and there is no wind compared to the after work time slot. By the time I get home, it is so windy! Plus, it gets it out of the way so I don't have to worry about working out after work. This gives me more time to do whatever I want and spend time walking Evie.

This morning, the run was a pain. Two miles felt harder than those three in the rain. I was running for the first time in those new sneakers so I had to adjust them until they were just right.

Anyway....work is picking up & we are really busy. I am on a few different projects now and it feels good to be in the swing of things.

Tonight, I plan on walking Evie, having dinner & getting a manicure. I love living in the city because nail salons are open until like 8pm and hair salons are open on Sundays and evenings! Speaking of Evie, look who likes to hop in the tub after I shower and lick up the water - gross!

I hope to post some of Erik's pictures from Mexico for you soon plus, tell you about his new endeavor of planting a crop at the Hayes Valley Farm. More to come....

No comments: