Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend

This past weekend was very chill & relaxing. It was just me & Evie hanging out together. We haven't had that much alone time together since Erik was on that old work shift. On Friday, I ordered takeout and watched TV. On Saturday, just did some cleaning, laundry, took Evie for a long walk.


Then, I went out to the East Bay to meet up with my friend Tiffany & we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was sooooo good. We started with the Buffalo Blasts appetizer, then I had the BBQ Chicken Salad, and took Snickers cheesecake home for dessert.

On Sunday, I met up with my friend Sarah for brunch. We went to Perry's for breakfast and mimosas! The food was mediocre and the service was sub-par :-( We will try another place next time we meet up.


Evie and I just hung around on Sunday and relaxed until Betsy came over for dinner. Then, we picked Erik up at the airport around 11pm. He had a great time and was pretty tired. Hopefully I will get some pics from him to share with you.

No comments: