Monday, April 4, 2011

What a Week!

We had such a fun weekend!! We went wine tasting, shopping, stayed near the beach, & ate some great food. The weather was wonderful and it was a perfect birthday weekend!

This morning, Erik left for Mexico. He is going on a surfing trip with some of his surfing friends. I think they are going to have an awesome time & I'm so excited he gets to go on this trip. He will be surfing a few times a day. I thought about going but honestly, it's not my type of trip. haha. I love that we have the opportunity to go away separately and together. He will have so much fun!!

I'm going away this week to....to Ohio. Yes, I am starting my new job and my first day on the job is at the Client in Ohio. I am flying out bright & early tomorrow to arrive in time for dinner with my new team and clients. We have meetings on Wed & I fly back to SF. A very quick trip!

Evie is at camp right now and is staying there until Wed night. I miss her!! It is so strange being at home ALL alone! I'm off today to do some errands, cleaning, and pack for the trip. This is going to be quite a crazy week!

No comments: